ON THE SPOT PHOTO MAGNETS is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We wish to be transparent on how we process your data and show you that we are accountable with the GDPR in relation to not only processing your data but ensuring you understand your rights as a client.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
In compliance with GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), we will collect, store, use and retain your personal data appropriately.
This means we will:
* Only collect data that helps us to offer you the best service possible – we will therefore not collect or retain excessive amounts of data.
* Take appropriate steps to protect your personal data once it's collected.
We collect information or your personal data for the following purposes:
* To deliver the services which have been requested by you and agreed by us.
* To make contact with clients as necessary.
* To maintain our own records.
* Client data will never be passed to a third party without the express consent of the client.
* You have the right to request a copy of the personal data we have collected.
* You have the right to request that any incorrect or incomplete data be corrected or completed if it is found to be inaccurate.
* You have the right to request that the data is erased where it is no longer necessary to be stored.
* The right to ask us to stop processing or object to processing under certain circumstances;
How and why we use your personal data.
Collecting your personal information helps us to better understand what you need from us. We only collect the information necessary for us to provide you with our services. We use your information to:
*Manage and improve the site.
* Personalize and provide our services to you.
* Administer and operate your account.
* process your orders.
* tell you about important changes to the site and our services.
* understand your shopping behavior to develop and improve our products and services.
* manage promotions, competitions, customer surveys, and questionnaires.
Informative Use and Certain Disclosures.
Communications with You
We will use your personal information to communicate with you about this Site and your orders and deliveries. Also, We may send you a confirmation email when you register with us. We may send you a service-related announcement on the rare occasions when it is necessary (for example, if we must temporarily suspend our service for maintenance.) Also, you may submit your email address for reasons such as to register for a contest or sweepstakes or to sign up for email newsletters and special offers. If you submit your email address, We use it to deliver the information to you. We always permit you to unsubscribe future emails. Because we have to communicate with you about orders that you choose to place, you cannot opt out of receiving emails related to your orders.
We may disclose information to third parties that perform specific functions on Our behalf. However, We will only disclose the information that is necessary for them to perform their service.
We may disclose personal information or financial information in response to requests from law enforcement officials conducting investigations; subpoenas; a court order; or if we are otherwise required to disclose such information by law. We also will release personal information where disclosure is necessary to protect our legal rights, enforce our Terms and Conditions or other agreements, or to protect ourselves or others. For example, we may share information to reduce the risk of fraud or if someone uses or attempts to use this Site for illegal reasons or to commit fraud.
Upon your request,
* We will correct or update your personal information;
* stop sending emails to your email address;
* disable your account to prevent any future purchases through that account. You can make these requests by emailing us at info@OnTheSpotPhotoMagnets.com
You may not use any content that includes but is not limited to photos that indicate alcohol content; are hateful, threatening, defamatory, or pornographic; incite violence, or contain nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence. We reserve the right to delete any such images and deny services to such users. We also reserve the right to report such offenses to the appropriate authorities.
Updates to this Policy
In the event that you have any issue or concern about your personal data we would first of all invite you to discuss this with us at info@OnTheSpotPhotoMagnets.com So, please rest assured your data is in safe hands and will always be managed with the utmost sensitivity and care.